Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Welcome!

Hey there. This is the first time I'm ever going to write an online blog. A good friend of mine convinced me into doing this and I thought that it would be fun to write about everything  I see, experience and whatever else my mind cares to spruce up. I remember a movie I saw when I was young, it's about this young girl who wanted to be a journalist and so she writes everything she sees in a notebook. This blog is going to be just like that, and I'm going to be as honest as I can be. I hope my notebook stands the test of my ability to commit to this and my responsibility to write as often as I can. Right now I feel that my mind is polishing its cog wheels and I feel like I'm ready to do this, so help me God. Haha. Okay here we go.

1 comment:

  1. kilala mo si emily the strange? black cat nman fvorite nya..hehe.di cguro ikaw yun..red cat ka eh.hehe

    ReplyDelete