Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Living Curious

The National Geographic Channel's new slogan "Live Curious" sparked in me a new inspiration of how to look at things. They're right in saying that to live is to keep on looking for answers to questions and questioning those answers that starts a whole new endeavor altogether. It's a simple philosophical path that allows us to look at things more closely. I'll never forget what my sister told me when I was a little girl. She said: "Don't stop asking questions because it keeps you young." Some of us may think that because we are older and somehow wiser we already know everything, or at least a lot. But we are wrong. Nat Geo says "The more we know the more we know we don't know." And it was the wisdom of dear Socrates that said "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing." Now because of that, I just realized that we don't give much importance to the little things anymore probably because most of us don't have the time to do so. I wish all of us had the luxury of time and make our minds work by asking little questions and wondering how, why, when, what a thing is. 

Right now, the thing that I'm most curious about is: do multiverses exist? 

What are you curious about?

2 comments:

  1. SI GOOGLE ANG PINAGBABALINGAN KO PAG MAY MGA KATANUNGAN AKONG GUSTO KO MAGKARON NG KASAGUTAN

    ReplyDelete